This type is composed of families whose head of household is predominantly aged between 40 and 50 years old. Most of these families have children who live at home. Three, four or even five people live in these households. This Mosaic type can be found all over Belgium, in the North (Antwerp and Campine) as well as in the South.
The heads of these households are mainly middle managers who have spent three years, or possibly even five years or more, in higher education. They earn a higher than average salary.
Their accommodation has a surface area greater than 100 m2. This accommodation, which they often own, is of good quality. The dwellings are quite recent, built after 1980 for the most part. They are single-family dwellings with a high level of comfort. As such, they have gardens and of course a garage. In fact, they nearly all possess one or two cars. These cars are often top of the range; BMWs are a favourite.
They go on holiday twice or three times a year with quite a good budget. Many of these households own a pet. Lastly, they go to the cinema, theatre and concerts quite often. They also go to stadiums regularly to attend sporting events.
Who are we?
Families with children
(3-5 person household)
Comfortable & large
All over Belgium
Less urban than rural
45-54 years old
(22,18% - 54.677 Pop
€ 31.375 / declaration
Where do we live?
Our main characteristics and habits
Type of property
Mean Income per declaration
One family houses
Electronic devices equipment
Ethic and social Engagement
Type of employment
En savoir plus au sujet de Mosaic Belgium ?
- Différentes formules pour intégrer Mosaic Belgium
- Une segmentation en 8 groupes et 33 types
- CAS D’UTILISATION : les groupes cibles de deux produits distincts
- Mosaic au travers du monde
- Téléchargez la fiche de présentation de Mosaic Belgium.
- Télécharger l’aperçu de tous les groupes et types Mosaic Belgium.
- Lisez comment Matexi utilise Mosaic Belgium pour construire les projets immobiliers appropriés et pour adapter leurs pronostics de vente.