Optimisation of marketing based on customer segmentation
The Mosaic Belgium consumer segmentation gives a clear picture of the socio-demographic characteristics and the living conditions, lifestyles and locations of all Belgian households.
Conventional marketing segmentations are essentially based on observation of the purchasing behaviour of existing customers, while online segmentations focus on the online purchasing behaviours of website visitors. However, these approaches do not make it possible to detect and estimate the real market potential of an organisation. Mosaic Belgium offers this possibility. This consumer segmentation distinguishes Belgian households according to their socio-demographic characteristics, as well as their living conditions and locations.
Categorising consumers in coherent groups allows you to quickly identify those who have the same characteristics as your customers, or to predict who is open to which offering and through which channel. And you can do this from the very first contact!
Comparing the profile of your customers with the total population highlights your target group and the potential prospects. By combining this with the purchasing data, you can even observe the profile of your best customers.
The Mosaic Belgium consumer segmentation gives a clear picture of the socio-demographic characteristics and the living conditions, lifestyles and locations of all Belgian households. Mosaic Belgium uses a wide spectrum of precise data about households to better understand the behaviour of consumers.
Mosaic Belgium segments Belgian consumers into 33 types according to their characteristics in terms of income, age, family composition, type of housing, environment, etc.
These 33 types are also categorised into eight coherent groups representative of the Belgian population.
Integration into Micromarketer Generation3
Mosaic Belgium is a Micromarketer Generation3 database. Thanks to the powerful geomarketing tools of Micromarketer Generation 3, you can perform your own analyses.
The advantages of Mosaic Belgium
- Mosaic Belgium offers you new insights into your current customers;
- You gain a better knowledge of your catchment area(s);
- The better understanding of your local market allows you to improve the performance of your points of sale;
- On the basis of your current customer profiles, you can choose the best location to invest in;
- Using the knowledge of your current and potential customers, your marketing team can apply the best marketing mix and thus optimise your marketing efforts;
- The identification and mapping of potential customers helps you to achieve your objectives.